Starting at the core with a pill-shaped barrel, double-wall stainless steel interior, and airtight lid gasket, the Timberline is built with the structural integrity of Fort Knox. Grill more with the three-tier stainless steel grates, and cook it all 20% faster* thanks to the new TRU Convection® system. Adjust your grill from the couch, or across town, with The Timberline’s WiFIRE® controller. It lets you adjust the smoke, set timers and change or hold set temperatures from 165°F to 500°F within +/- 5°F** all from your phone via the Traeger App.
*Based on convection air circulation vs. non-convection indirect flame cooking.
**Average variance over an hour-long cook after the grill has achieved initial set temperature. Ambient air temperature 72 degrees F without wind.
- Super Smoke Mode
- TRU Convection® System
- Downdraft Exhaust® System
- Consistent Average Temperature
- Custom cook cycles
- Mobile grill control
- Double-wall, commercial-grade stainless steel interior
- Airtight lid gasket
- Adjustable 3 tiers of cooking surface
- Lower grate can be adjusted from smoke position to sear position
- New pill-shaped barrel for added height and space
- 24 lb. pellet capacity